Best fitness bands for your health
About the Best fitness band
The last previous month’s lockdown has spread awareness about Health fitness. This bodes well for a growing category of fitness trackers in India that were also in-trend even before COVID-19 restrictions came into play. Brands have also been quick to take advantage of rising interest. As a result, options are starting at very affordable prices even as low as Rs 1000 and going all the way up to Rs 30,000.
These days You can follow a lot of tracking steps through fitness bands. There are many advanced Health features like heart rate monitor, SpO2 monitors, calorie, sleep monitoring, and even in-depth statistics for athletes who are available in one band.
1.Xiaomi Mi Band 4
This is the 1st smart band of our best fitness bands list.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is one of the best fitness bands for health.
You will get 30+ features rolled into one band, your perfect companion
- Mi Smart Band Four includes a 39.9% larger (than Mi Band 3) AMOLED color full-touch display with adjustable brightness, so all the things are clear as could be. Compatible with Android 4.Four or later/iOS 9.0 or later
- Model the band display as per your mood with limitless watch faces. Simply choose a photograph from your gallery and set it as your watch face.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is built With a sturdy 5ATM waterproof, you can take your band while swimming. Also swim style is auto-detected by it and captures 12 detailed data points for tracking Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0
- Health and wellness monitoring at its greatest with 24/7 automated heart rating monitoring and alerts to warn you when the heart rate is high.
- Up to 20 days of long-lasting battery life for uninterrupted performance.
- With this band, you can receive text messages, silence or reject calls, and also get social media notifications instantly.
- Accurate tracking
- Long battery life
- Sleek design
- Vibrant display
- Limited customizability
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Reviews
2.Garmin Vívofit 4 Fitness Tracking Watch
This is the 2nd smart band of our best fitness bands list.
- Display type-sunlight-visible, transflective 8 color memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life- Up to 1 year
- Clock feature
- Sensor- Accelerometer
- Activity Tracking Features
- Always-on 0.35 inch color display, easy to read even in direct sunlight in an improved comfortable sleek design.
- It’s backlight technology helpful for significant battery savings.
- This band customizes the screen with color themes, watch faces, and personalized text phrases.
- It provides activity tracking tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep, and a personalized daily step goal.
- This band, Move IQ automatically detects runs and walks and can also start an activity timer automatically.
- 1 year plus battery life, no charging needed.
- This mi band includes convenient tools that let you set alarms, start a countdown timer, check the weather, and find your phone. It is also the best fitness bands feature.
1.Always-on a color display
2.Personalized activity tracking
1.No heart rate sensor
One of the Best Fitness Band products Garmin Vivofit 4.
Garmin Vívofit 4 Reviews
3.Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker
This is the 3rd smart band of our best fitness bands list.
- Smart Band
- Compatible Devices-Smartphones | Tablets | Laptops | Desktops
- Ideal For-Female
- Lifestyle- Sports | Fitness | Swimming | GPS Tracker
- Basic Features- Alarm Clock | Calendar | Timer/StopWatch
- 12 Months Warrant
- Its display is a 0.88-inch grayscale OLED display with a resolution of 96 x 32 pixels. Its display is very high quality and also gives information about the vital statistics without any bells and whistles.
- It is useful for swim-proof and water-resistant to 50m so you can track swims, wear in the shower, and more.
- It is Better to measure calorie burn and understands the resting heart rate and more with 24/7 heart rate tracking.
- Automatically records time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get tips for better sleep
- Its battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration, varies with use and other factors
- Water-resistant up to 50m
- 15+ exercise modes
- Real-time cardio tracking
- No built-in GPS
Fitbit Charge 3 is the best fitness band for activity tracking.
Fitbit Charge 3 Reviews
4.Honor Band 5
Honor Band 5 is known as the best fitness bands
This is the 4th smart band of our best fitness bands list.
- Display of Honor band 5 is 0.95 inches (2.41 cms) AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen, provide adjustable screen brightness, dynamic and vivid display, home button control. Belt clip design makes the band firmly attached to your wrist properly.
- Swimming Posture Recognition: 6-Axis sensor recognizes main strokes, Records speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF, and other data.
- Tracking and Monitoring-This band are used for tracking counts steps, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high-intensity activities duration and standing status, target setting, and achievement reminder.
- Honor claims this smart band to last for up to 14 days on a single full charge.
- Stopwatch and timer– This band Finds your phone, sets Alarm reminder (including smart and event alarms), and checks the Caller ID, SMS, e-mail, Weather Reports, Calendar, and Social Apps.
- Up to 50m water resistance
- Multiple watch faces
- Easy to use Huawei health app
- Remote shutter works with Honor devices only
Honor Band 5 is known as the best fitness bands
Honor Band 5 Reviews
5.Noise ColorFit 2
This is the 5th smart band of our best fitness bands list.
Noise ColorFit 2 is one of the full-featured fitness bands in a svelte form factor. It Monitors your heart rate, receives sedentary reminders, tracks your steps, Yoga, bike rides, logs your runs, dance, and even multiple sports activities with the built-in multi-sports modes. For women, it is very beneficial a built-in period tracker makes tracking your menstrual cycle easier.
- Display-1.3″ color display
- 100+ cloud-based watch faces
- Silicone strap & special edition straps
- 9 sports mode
- 27/7 heart rate monitor
- Sleep monitor
- Call, text & social media notifications
- IP68 rating
- 10 days of battery life.
- Menstrual cycle tracking.
- Colorful display
- 24/7 HR tracking
- Sleep tracking and vibration alarm
- Remote camera control
- IP68 waterproof
- Multiple Sports mode (up to 14)
- Female health tracking (period cycle)
- 5 days of battery life
- Disconnecting the band from the USB port is a bit tricky. You need to take it out carefully.
- No music control
It is one of the best fitness bands.
Noise ColorFit 2 Reviews
6.Fitbit Inspire HR-Best slimline fitness tracker
Fitbit Inspire HR is a daily heart rate and fitness tracker that helps you build healthy habits. This helps companions motivate you to reach your health and fitness goals and even provides the journey with 24/7 heart rate, sleep stages, calorie burn tracking, goal celebrations, workout features, reminders to move, and up to 5 days of battery life.
This is the 6th smart band of our best fitness bands list.
- Sleep tracking
- Heart rate monitor
- Step tracking
- Notification support
- Swim tracking
- Automatic exercise detection
- Connected GPS
- iOS and Android support
- 15+Goal-Based Exercise Modes
Touch Screen and Grayscale OLED display.
- This fitness band Tracks all-day activity Your hard-earned steps, active minutes, hourly activity, active minutes distance, and calories burned.
- 24/7 heart rate more precisely tracks calorie burn, resting heart rate and heart rate zones
- Fitbit Inspire HR band automatically tracks sleep and gets more insights into your light, deep, and rem sleep stages.
- You can use up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging Varies with use
- Get call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications right on your wrist
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming and bike ride in a snap with smart track
- Connect inspire hr to your phone’s GPS and see real-time pace and distance on your wrist
- Attractive design
- Generous battery life
- Lightweight and inconspicuous
altimeter or built-in GPS
- No quick replies
- No Fitbit Pay
Fitbit Inspire HR is also the best fitness bands
Fitbit Inspire HR Reviews
7.Fitbit charge 4
It is one of the best fitness trackers. The Fitbit charge 4, the successor to the Fitbit charge 3.
It offers many features similar to the Fitbit Versa. It’s more expensive than some of the other options from Fitbit, but if you’re looking to go jogging this is a great choice that won’t cost you as much as a traditional running watch.
This is the 7th smart band of our best fitness bands list.
- Backlit OLED display that responds to natural swiping and scrolling.
- Fitbit charge 4 is swim-proof and water-resistant to 50m. you can track swims and can wear it also in the shower.
- It Measures burnt calories and understands the resting heart rate and more with 24/7 heart rate tracking. Battery life
- The use of the battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration. It varies with use and other factors.
- This band Automatically records time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep stages and provide tips for better sleep.
- You can get call, text, and smartphone app notifications on your wrist and you connect every day with the app.
- Large screen
- Built-in GPS
- Heart rate zone tracking
- Monochrome display
- No design update
Fitbit charge 4 Reviews
8.Samsung Galaxy Fit e Honourable Mention
This is the 8th smart band of our best fitness bands list.
- OLED display
- 6 days of battery life
- The IP67 water and dust resistance
- Samsung Galaxy Fit e comes with a 0.74-inch POLED display with a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels.
- With the robust build quality and decent battery life, this OLED display tracker will prove to be a worthy companion in your fitness exercises.
- This is not a touch screen but you can tap on the screen to cycle between the screens.
- It has a heart rate sensor and an accelerometer in this budget fitness band.
- The Samsung Galaxy Fit e has a 70mAh battery inside to power the display and the sensors.
- Reliable brand
- Polished fit and finish
- 31-year warranty
- No color display
Samsung Galaxy Fit e Reviews